Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekly round-up

Making the most of a clear - but breezy - afternoon to trot up the Clent Hill... and down again...


Ah, yes, icecream in November...

... or just a smile...

The Autumn colours are still lingering... I'm enjoying it very much.

Fun at Barnett's Hill garden centre looking at the Christmas decorations... I'm very proud of us that we have resisted looking at decorations until now... Bubs loved this lovely masquerade mask.



History club brought us to Bewdley this week... the river was very high... but the flood barriers weren't up, so I guess it wasn't very high to the residents!


Looking around Bewdley Museum, for our History club... in the role of 'Young Consultants'!





OK, pictures aren't good... the lighting wasn't right... but this is Bubs performing with her Drama Class on the stage for an audience on Saturday... they did a handful of Grimm's Tales. They all did very well.

Bubs' finished tissue box that she completed at her Tuesday Group.

No comments: