We like picking through this Usborne Art book... this is our attempt at an Alberto Giacometti type creation. The finished product is quite nice and sitting on the mantel piece. We have been following the Dancing On Ice lately, and felt that these 2 work well together as an ice-skating couple!
Another finished project! Crazy-quilt cushion cover. It's made with silk off-cuts from Beckford Silk (because that's all we could afford!!). Have had the fabric for nearly 2 years, so it's another good job done!
Finished Octagon crochet throw. I should have made it larger... but I felt it needed to be finished!
A mini crazy-quilt quilt with the tiny amount of remaining silk... just because I wanted to use it up!
Managed to persuade Bubs to also make a crazy-quilt cushion cover out of the silk off-cuts... it's lovely! She is giving it to her daddy for his birthday.
1 comment:
You are a wonderfully artistic, crafty, and fun mum!
Post a Comment