Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On the Camera

 ... how to interact well when visiting friends!!

 Enjoying some sunshine at the Clent Hills.

 We've been spending a lot of time at the Wyre Forest... the morning walk of choice at the moment.

 Helping clear the garden and sow some seeds, at Church.





 Well, we don't normally 'do' anything for my birthday... but I couldn't resist taking us for a day at Cadbury World! Yum!




















 A really fantastic Home Ed group day out at Hill Close Gardens in Warwick. We all had a fab time, and sun shone!

 Two new wee friends! I'm so enjoying watching the Robin and the Blue Tits in the garden at the moment... I really don't normally go for ornaments, but these 2 just SO sum up the wee birds in the garden that I could not resist!

Bubs passed her first grading, and she's well chuffed to be out of the white belt stage now!

 My birthday... and sweet presents from my sweet girl.

A walk with the kids, Pooh Sticks (with amazingly large sticks!), time to play (the kids) and ponder (me)... and a Robin sitting singing his heart out *just for me*, on my birthday - what more could a person want?



 History Club - getting the graffiti board up and secured in place... stamping our mark on Hartlebury Castle!





No comments: