Here's the final pictures on the camera for 2011...
 |
| bit gruesome... but we found this handsome blackbird dropped outside the back door and Bubs was fascinated with it. |
 |
| Christmas Eve Christingle that Bubs and I love to go to together at a local CofE |
 |
| Christmas Eve gift... books |
 |
| Christmas morning, stockings before Church |
Opening of presents...
Tucking into Christmas lunch
Bubs and I took a very brisk 15 min walk after lunch
A brief get-together with family on Christmas afternoon
 |
| Boxing Day meal with family |
 |
| too many late nights = strong coffee required! |
Getting some fresh air at the Worcester Country Park
 |
| a girly day out for Bubs and me meant me looking at many changing room doors! |
 |
| the perks of shopping! a stop at the Muffin Break at Merryhill |
 |
| Ooo, lovely nails... a treat at Merryhill |
 |
| some quiet time |
 |
| end of term treat for Bubs (a bit late, because the shop wasn't open when we wanted it to be!), and I joined in! Fishy feet at AquaSpa |
 |
| Much time spent playing Angry Birds... and drawing Angry Birds... and humming Angry Bird tune... and... |
 |
| yup... Angry Birds have taken over! |
The 3 Wise Men patiently making their way down the stairs since Christmas... ETA = Epiphany! I will actually be sad to take the tree and the the minimal decs we have down this year - Advent, Christmas and New Year have all come and gone so very quickly, I'm not sure why!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment