Saturday, April 25, 2009

Simple Saturday

Grass cutting - never looks much different to me after it's been done, but Bubbles said it looked much better! The top right area is probably the worst moss patch... didn't think I'd get much off it in the way of cuttings... but I seemed to get more there than anywhere else! I'm glad of the Flymo - it's more 'flexible' for the slopes I have. It's hard work cutting grass on a slope!

Digging is always such good fun for kids! Thought we'd dig this area to see if the soil is any good... it seems quite nice soil, though lots of roots in it. Not sure what we'll use the area for... it needs a *much* better dig over than we managed (I'm not as strong as I'd like to be!). I managed to break the fork by leavering against the concrete surround - such a silly thing to do, but at the time it seemed a great help!

No comments: