Weekly round-up
We all went to the Tuesday Group this week... Marion (the Pastor's wife) was showing how to do Scrapbooking, so I attempted a page. I think it turned out quite well! Note how Spike is covering his ears... he still does it! I don't even think there was a huge amount of noise going on... we were at the Falkirk Wheel, many moons ago! I have much admired real Scrapbook pages... alas, I don't think I have the time and patience to do it... I have my finger in too many other craft pies! Nice to have a go at though!
New organiser... I thought I was reasonably organised, but our days do not seem to be running too smoothly at the moment, so time to tighten up and be more regimented! I think it's the only way I will be able to 'redeem the time'... every minute is so precious... and the kids seem to do better when our days are ordered.
Bubbles is so enjoying her Drama Class up at Baxter College. I'm glad for her... it's a good outlet for her creativity.
Playing Lego Games seems to be a bit of an obsession at the moment! They are quite fun though.

This project Bubbles started toward the end of last year... it has finally got finished! I helped a bit, as she ran out of steam part-way through... it's a lot of pins and tiny beads! It looks good though, well done girl! It's always great to get projects finished... we always seem to have far too many unfinished ones hanging around!
Sculpey models... didn't Bubbles make a great job of her wee Ballerina Bear? I helped Spike with the Dino, team effort.
A living room full of Trains!
Lego catalogues...
Computing...



All the above... at Merryhill shopping centre. We thought we'd try and find it, as it seems to be a well-known place to go and shop... we did find it, just! When the turn came up I was on the outside lane of a 3-lane road, but needed to be on the nearside... not much chance of making a quick swerve over, so we carried on down the carriageway looking for a turn, but found another entrance into the complex... ok, probably not the main entrance, but a car park right next to a play area, fab! Made it easy to find the car again afterward! It was... large! I'm not a big fan of shopping centres... I don't think we'll go again in a hurry, but hey, we found it - which is quite an achievement!
A lovely flower/bush that is in the front border... I have NO idea if we planted it, or it came by itself, or what it is... but it's lovely to look at!
Conkers! LOADS of 'em!... at Brinton Park...
In the Bandstand... Spike pretending to conduct; Bubbles pretending to play the trombone!
The 'spoils'
A very hairy caterpillar that we found, with hair humps and a tail! Haven't been able to ID it yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment