Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weekly round-up

Quite a sad week (for me!)... not much to take pictures of... we've been constrained by the bounds of school... still many adjustments to make...

... the kids have enjoyed spending some time in the garden this week before bed each night...

... Bubs and I have been spending a lot of time on making our Ruby Doll family (based on the Proverbs 31 woman)... I've had this kit for years, waiting for the 'right' time!... with Bubs' budding sewing skills, the time indeed seems right, and she's really enjoying making this and the time we are spending together. Lovely to watch her enthusiasm, and her pride in the finished product...

... a spot of dressing up - Spike as Captain Rex...

... I am much enjoying the beautiful flowers in the garden, especially the tulips and the bluebells... and just generally enjoying seeing everything 'greening' up... I love spring!...

No comments: