Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weekly round-up

... a few shots of the week, not much to show! It's been a hot week and we're all tired... Spike was so tired this week that he fell asleep in school!!!

... tea outside in the tent one evening!...

... Bubs and I visited Arley Arboretum this week... we were looking for the Labernums, but they weren't out!... nevermind, we saw some lovely sights... like this with the azelias and bluebells...
... intriguing trees...
... goslings...
 ... and fields of yellow... I LOVE the fields of yellow oilseed...
... and guinea fowl popping out of Bubs head!!!...

... gave the meadow grass a much needed cut... and Bubs tidied up after me...

... tried to figure out how to put a fan together that has been sitting in the shed... it's come in very handy at night time when it's been hot upstair...

... the kids had a paddle in the rather-too-small paddling pool...

... and just look at that temperature! It's really rather too hot for me... I much prefer it in the early 20 degrees!


2 comments:

Erin said...

Mmmm that thermometer temperature is divine! :-)
And can I just say that you are the funnest mom, ever??? Tea in the tent??? My kids would love hanging out with you for a week or so!

Esther said...

Can't believe you went running in the heat Erin! I just can't function properly... temp went up to 40C in the sun here sunday... ugh! Ex