Managed to retrieve some pics before it died, and now we are camera-less until next week sometime.
... outside Kidderminster Police Station... we went in to show our Cop Cards, all 25 of them, but the competition had ended :o( O well c'est la vie!
... a sunny afternoon at the park... we also played tag and had icecream...
... always picking up the many craft books I have around, Bubs decided to try out the making of Bobby Pins... here's the finished result of a daisy, very pretty!
... I love looking at this picture carved in the stone work in Sainsburys coffee shop... it depicts the carpet industry...
... Bubs and I actually saw a canal boat coming up the lochs outside Sainsburys, the first time we've got there in time to see it!
1 comment:
Still looks like a fun week! So sad about your camera, though. Hope you get a replacement, soon. And I love your flag counter - soon you'll see more clicks coming from the US!
Post a Comment