... shrub at the front of the house... it's been lovely - it didn't bloom last year...
... garden of poppies at Spike's school... I really love poppies!
... a field of buttercups at the Severn Valley Country Park... I really love buttercups too!!
... hot days = playing in the sprinkler, running in and out!
... drinking from Ethelfleda's well...
... and icecream and rolling down hills at the Severn Valley Country Park...
... the weather turned... heavy rain and thunder (hence Spike's earmuffs!)... blocked drains = swimming pool in the drive and wellies in order to get to the car!
... what we see from the kitchen window... a train passing!! (it was on a lorry!) and an army ambulance...
... a bit of spare time work for a card... it was fun, and I was pleased with the finished result...
... Bubs went off to bowling with a friend on their birthday, so Spike and I went bowling too... the camera never seems to take good photos in the bowling alley. Spike beat me! But it was a set-up... when it was his turn the bumper bars came up; the instant it was my go, the bumpers went down - so unfair!
... helping out at Hartlebury Castle with the History Club...
1 comment:
Fun at your place, as always! I love the poppies so much, too. Am going to miss these poppy fields!
Post a Comment