... Part two from the camera covers my special girl Bubs who turned TEN on Monday 16th... it's a bit of a milestone when they turn into double figures as they will never return to single figures again. She has been waiting for this day all year - planning and hoping and looking forward... but then on the evening of her birthday she declared 'I don't want to be 10 anymore!'; 'why?' I asked; 'because if I get too much older birthdays won't be special anymore'... ?! I hadn't realised that you got to a certain point when birthdays aren't special anymore! Maybe it's just that as we get older we don't lavish so much time and effort on them, and there aren't such exciting things to get given on your birthday?! Anyway, here she is...
... somehow she managed to get presents galore!...
... birthday cake for breakfast - a bit of a tradition! She did want a homemade cake... but as we were away the week before her birthday we didn't have time to make one, so shop-bought it had to be... and Hello Kitty since that is what she really likes at the moment!
And this is what we did on her birthday... we visited the local Safari Park... an excellent day of animals and amusements..
... what a day!... some wonderful memories!
2 comments:
Looks fab; glad you all had a great time!! Happy Birthday to your big girl.
Jo
Wow! Fun birthday, and birthday girl looks like she is growing just in the past few months!
Post a Comment