... a visit to the Severn Valley Country Park... haven't been out for a good few months, so good to go back... visited Ethlefleda's Well for a top-up to our water bottles and a play and a muse at the 'dressed' hawthorn tree...
... lots of lovely snow-drops...
... this little pied wagtail kept us amused while we had refreshments in the cafe...
... and some more time making the most of the beautiful afternoon...
... lots to be seen wherever you are!... beautiful mute swan and canada geese beside the river right outside Tesco!...
... finished craft... bookmark I've been picking at during Lent, now finished...
... since the kids don't like using the lock on the toilet door, I've finally got around to making a sign to show that someone is in there... to save us from those embarrassing moments... not a very exciting image to show, but I'm just so pleased that I actually managed to get around to completing a task this week!!
... new glasses...
... playing with T... (or sitting eating here, to be more precise!)...
... Mother's Day flowers... hmmm... lovely...
1 comment:
Looks like a wonderful week! Full of memories and fun times outside. Lovely Mothers' Day flowers, too.
Post a Comment