Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekly round-up

... lots of this... I'm very proud of Spike as he has been persevering over this game (Lego Battles) which is quite something... yes, he could possibly be pretty obsessed with it at the moment, but this is the most effort he has ever given to any game!..

 ... and this...

... and this to try and get rid of hiccups... needless-to-say, it wasn't successful!

... and we went for a lovely walk at Hawkbatch, up to this viewing point where we looked down on the lovely Trimpley reservoirs...

... and we made the most of the lovely weather by going to the tennis courts and having some fun there attempting to play tennis...

... before moving over to the basketball court to, er, play with the tennis balls...

... and then on to the skate park to, er, play with the tennis balls... but if the ball goes down in the big hollow, it sure is further down in there than it looks, and much harder to get up than imagined! I have NO idea why I have my coat on on such a lovely day! (I think it was probably something to do with being easier to wear it than carry, what with all the other stuff I ended up carrying!)

... on the way home we watched a canal boat go past... lovely...

... and then we had a good old clear out of the DS games and took them to trade in...

No comments: