I normally take time to sit and go back over my goals of last year, and prepare new ones for the coming year... unfortunately I seem to have misplaced my 2008 goals... I guess they have been packed up somewhere, or lost in the pervading chaos of lists and paper everywhere. Therefore, I cannot entirely remember what categories I usually put my goals into!
I *think* my categories normally look something like this, and the goals are for myself and the kids:
-> Spiritual
-> Family
-> Educational (kids)
-> Financial
-> Personal Learning/Development
-> Serving at Church
-> Health/Fitness
-> Organisational
-> Home Maintenance
And so I must spend some time thinking through these things at some point. It's quite good to have a plan of action for the year - sort of gives a *big picture* and something definite to aim for... it doesn't matter if goals change through the year - at least they are a starting point and save me wandering along aimlessly and without purpose!
No comments:
Post a Comment