Saturday, February 21, 2009

Belated snapshot of the week

I'm a big bit behind with catching up! Some things we've done over the last week...

Visited Stourport and took a lovely walk along the canal right to the Basin (lots of canal and other boats) and the River Severn. Very pretty walk along the Canal. Stouport itself is a bit like a seaside town, without the seaside! - amusements and lots of fish and chip shops!


(The Basin)



Baking again... yum!




Learning new crafts - scoobies. I was suprised to read that this craft has been around for a long time. I found it very fiddly to get going, but once going, quite straigtforward (unless trying to do something fancy!) Bubbles made a couple of simple keyrings.


Hair cuts... Spike chose his - a number 2! At least I won't have to cut it again for a while! Bubbles ended up having about 4 inches off - it wasn't meant to be quite that much, but I couldn't get the scissors to cut straight (!) so with lots of 'sorting out' it got a bit shorter than planned, but on the whole quite a nice shape.


No comments: