
"I will lift up my eyes to the hills - From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Felting the roof - day 9 through 11
The final days work on the roof was quite gruelling I think... lots of cuts to be made on the slates. Rik has done a great job though, and worked really tirelessly through the whole time... arriving soon after 8am and leaving about 4pm, with only a couple of cups of coffee and a short lunch break. I don't know how anyone can like being up on a roof... he seemed to walk on it as if he were walking on a path; and climbed up and down the ladder to the scaffold with bags of rubble, buckets of cement, and slates like he were just carrying bags of shopping into the house from the car... amazing! I'm so grateful to the Lord for 2 weeks of good weather so that the job could get done.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment