Friday, July 17, 2009

Poorly

It's been a quiet week! We've succumbed to our first English colds, and it's laid us a bit low... yes, it really is just colds... but because Swine Flu has now arrived in Kidderminster I've analysed our symptons rather too much... because people are a little twitchy now about illness... and I've concluded that we do, indeed, just have colds! The kids are coping better with theirs... mine is a full-on head cold and my sinuses are suffering! The mornings are the worst... and not helped by the fact that I've over-done things for a while and am feeling rather washed out too. I've not spent much time on the computer, which has been a good thing! And I've managed to do a bit of reading and a lot of doing nothing much inparticular! But, because we've had a quiet week, there's not many photos to share... well, the camera was FULL of photos... but that's just because Spike likes to take random pics of anything and everything! He just thinks it's fun! I'm glad to have a digital camera where I can delete all images I don't want, otherwise I dread to think of the cost of developing film after film of images that need to be thrown away!

No comments: