Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekly round-up

Ladybird on sunflower leaves.

Snail on sunflower leaves.

The 'flower' on the Staghorn Sumac in the garden... it's looking really lovely just now.

Bendy Bubbles! Look where her foot is... she constantly sits with her feet up around her face somewhere! It's very bizarre!

First potatoes! Not bad! And they tasted lovely too...


Been a bit of a 'junk food' week really... started with KFC, Stephen's favourite, and continued with McDonalds and WAY too many bags of crisps and snacks during the day... ugh! We just don't seem to survive properly outwith a routine... so we must get back to it this week...

Dancing with the Wee Cousin! We saw him 3 times this week... sometimes we see him a lot, sometimes not! They are just lovely together... Bubbles and Spike are just wonderful with him.

Stephen's car out the front.





Baking, whilst Bubbles and Stephen were at Tuesday group... Spike and I made chocolate eclairs/choux buns and shortbread. Yum!

Doing stained glass art... something Stephen and Bubbles like to do together.



Time to work with Fibre this week... did some more spinning, and carding... and the 2-ply came out lovely this time, after washing... I'm starting to improve a bit, but I just don't give enough time to it... it's been quite good to be poorly this week as I've had to just sit and relax a bit in the evenings...

The sunflowers are starting to come out! Aren't they lovely? I LOVE sunflowers... they are so jolly looking and very cheery..







Severn Valley Country Park... taking Stephen for his first visit there. Just such a beautiful place...

More fun with Wee Cousin... heads, shoulders, knees and toes I think!

More stained glass art!

2 comments:

Esther said...

hey that's me with Dad!
P.S. I love the blog.
From bubbles x x x

Lynn said...

Lovely fibre pics :)
How are you Esther?
LX