Monday, February 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY,    Monday 8th January  2010...

Outside my window... darkness...


I am thinking... 'there's so much I should be doing and thinking about... where should I start? or can I get away with ignoring it all and relaxing for a bit?'...


I am Remembering... how Faithful the Lord is...


I am thankful for... tinned spaghetti on a busy day!


From the learning rooms... Bible study; 3 Rs; good literature; History - Stonehenge, early Egyptians, Minoan civilization; Science - meterology and bones; Geography - Poland, paper cutting; Fine Art - Music: Rossini, Art: Monet, Language: Muzzy, Poetry: selection...


From the kitchen... today, baked potatoes, salad, cheese or tuna mayo; tues, pasta and tomato or cheese sauce, veg; wed, baked chicken, new potatoes, veg; thurs, fish, chips, peas; fri, cottage pie, veg; sat, sausages, mash, beans; sun, frozen of choice...


I am wearing... trusty old denim skirt, t-shirt, fleece, bare feet (it's toasty in the house!)...


I am creating... wee 'pictures' from curtain rings! it's quite fun and entertaining... I think they would look much better with the wooden curtain rings, but I only have a plethora of metal rings to work with... I've also cut the material to make a wee quilt for the door to stop the 'giraffes' getting in, as the kids say (the 'drafts' really!)...


I am going... to try and make better use of my time... that commodity that is always in short supply when you need it the most...


I am reading... Romans...


I am hoping... to have some time to crochet this week...


I am hearing... the fan on the computer, ticking clock, nibbling noises coming from the hamster cage...


Around the house... are three living beings constantly 'creating' something that needs tidied or cleaned!...


One of my favorite things... colour...


A few plans for the rest of the week... a trip to Build-a-Bear, a visit to the cinema, OT for Spike and History Club visit to a Tudor House in Worcester... and probably lots of dvd time for the kids as they are trying to watch all the Star Wars films...


A Scripture... 
see below...


Here is picture thought I am sharing...





Click here to read more from "The Simple Woman Daybooks" posts for today.

No comments: