
FOR TODAY, Monday 22nd February 2010...
Outside my window... I can't see anything... the curtains are closed!
I am thinking... I don't think I am actually! My head is a bit 'fuzzy' this week!...
I am Remembering... the peacefulness of the weekend...
I am thankful for... the signs of spring...
From the learning rooms... Bible study: Adventures in Odyssey; Literature, selections; History: Hannurabi, Israelites in slavery, China + Shang Dynasty; Science: pre-flood climate + types of bones; Geography: weekly world pictures, Sweeden; no Fine Arts this week as we usually do them on a Friday and we have Home Ed group this week; usual 3 Rs...
From the kitchen... today, baked potatoes, salad, cheese/tuna mayo; tues, veggie fried rice, fried egg; wed, chicken casserole, green veg, mashed potato; thurs, ikea meal; fri, spag bol, veg; sat, sausage + potato hotpot, veg; sun, frozen of choice
I am wearing... jammies, dressing-gown...
I am creating... the odd bit of crochet and sewing... I really intend to spend some time on it this week... I just need some of that ever-elusive 'time'...
I am going... to get to bed at a decent time!...
I am reading... Praying the Names of God, Praying for the Persecuted Church in Lent...
I am hoping... this tiredness shifts soon, it's pulling me down...
I am hearing... the tv in the background, hum of fan on computer, ticking clock...
Around the house... all ship-shape... well, I can dream can't I?!...
One of my favorite things... managing to get up before the kids in the morning and having a coffee in the early morning quiet... hasn't happened much lately, in this 'season' of life that is upon us... but maybe once the Spring is here...
A few plans for the rest of the week... a walk in the Wyre Forest, visit the Library, go to Ikea, visit Beckford Silk, Home Ed group...
A Scripture... "Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you..." Col 3:16
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
... new life pushing through...
Click here to read more from "The Simple Woman Daybooks" posts for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment