... playing, reading, relaxing...
... a trip to the Build-a-bear Workshop at Merryhill to use up some vouchers, produced the above results...
... polish paper-cutting for geography...
... life-size people for the start of a science project... (they keep 'surprising' me every time I go to the back door!)...
... a small amount of snow... we longed for more, but this was our lot...
... a trip to the cinema to see Alvin & the Chipmunks the Squeakquel... it's been out for a long time, so we were in the smallest screen in the cinema and there were only 2 other people in there!...
... a new gadget, courtesy of British Gas... to help us monitor our electricity usage... thing is, the cost of our electricity isn't the problem, it's the gas that is so expensive!... but it's fun to watch the gadget!
... some fun... a way to use up the drawer full of curtain rings that I have... I wish they were wooden ones, but hey, I think this works just as well... little pictures - dried flowers, quilled paper, fimo creations...
... just right for hanging on the 'tree' we got in the sale...
... capturing the fun of the summer and winter, and the promise of spring...
... a trip to Worcester to visit the Tudor House with our History Club... not knowing the town, we opted to go by train... it was a great place, run by volunteers, and very interesting... funny how kids are always drawn to the stocks!... fun for us now, but not for the people then...
... a game was about to begin when we walked past the Harriers on our way home from Worcester... I knew nothing of this football club before moving here (but then I know nothing about football, so not hard to be ignorant about this club really!)... but apparantly they do quite well for themselves...
No comments:
Post a Comment