Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekly round-up

I've got all the photos jumbled up this week and it's such a pain sorting them into the right order, so I think I'll just leave them in their random way... you won't really know how we ordered our week anyway, so I'm sure it matters not!

Making shortbread...

Finished product.

Flowers on potatoes... raspberries appearing on the bushes...



Time with cousin

Walk in Brinton Park.


A different way to use the Skateboarding park! Take some toy cars, and let them lose!

Raining... take cover under the trees...

The only leaf left, on the only pumpkin plant left... trying to put off the slugs the humane way, with broken egg shell...

...Didn't work! Last leaf gone...

Woodwork... making a balloon car

Woodwork... making a bird house... er, well, sort of... it's not for the birds though...

This one is a modified bird box and is a hide-out for the kids cars!

Don't normally take pictures looking down to the house from the garden... so thought I would, now the garden is lush and green...


Hard at work! A bit of school prep... aka, a chaotic pile of papers on the kitchen table!

It's them Potato Floddies again! Spike has taken a liking to them! I think they would taste even better if an egg was added to the flour and water batter, but then it wouldn't be authentic War food would it...

No comments: