Friday, March 13, 2009

Catching Up

I seem to be spending most of my days 'catching up' at the moment... I wonder if I'll ever be finally caught up and ahead of myself? I can dream! Anyway, here's what we've been up to lately, in photos...


Time with daddy

Devon... a trip to Trago Mills

View from Rora House

Playing Air Hockey

Setting up the Pool table!

A trip up to the Moors... and an icecream in the snow!


Haytor

Beautiful!

Hound Tor

Ah, slight problem... cow on the road...


The House of Marbles


Huge marble run on the wall

And small ones in the museum

The glass studio

Fun outside

Fun on the front lawn

Wonderful plaque on the wall of Rora.

Fun on the swings in Rora's wee play park

Huge bee crawling on the ground... nearly stepped on it!

A Mulberry Bush! Never seen one before!


Spring!

Rora House


In the Dingle Dell


Can't resist the flowers I find... longing for Spring!

Bonfire, Rora style...

Evening

Bubbles, wearing the Celandine 'crown' she made

Spike with a new friend

Teignmouth

The best chips ever!


Out for a walk along the front... it's chilly!

Herring Gulls... over friendly!






No comments: