
FOR TODAY, Monday 16th March 2009...
Outside my window... sunshine, gentle breeze in the trees, bees, cars...
I am thinking... what a glorious day! Thank you Lord!
I am Remembering... what a long winter it has been; and how it seems that we are headed into Spring now.
I am thankful for... the gift of sight and the wonders of Creation I see around.
From the learning rooms... new school and chore schedules! No gentle breaking in, just launching into it all and hoping we survive!
From the kitchen... Today, McDonalds; Tuesday Baked Potatoes, salad; Wednesday, Roast Chicken, veg; Thursday, Rice, Beans, veg; Friday, Chicken Curry, veg; Saturday, from the freezer; Sunday, own choice.
I am wearing... black trousers (gardening to be done today), t-shirt, fleece jumper, bare feet
I am creating... piles of paper work all over the place! It's out of control! Not managing to create anything beautiful!
I am going... to be up straight and organised by the end of the week!
I am reading... The Psalms
I am hoping... I get an early night and feel more awake tomorrow!
I am hearing... an argument... uh oh!
Around the house... a lived-in feel, homely living, still way too much 'stuff'!
One of my favorite things... a vase full of beautiful flowers
A few plans for the rest of the week... hopefully 'find' one of the Home Ed groups around here; maybe visit a local carpet factory museum; do something special with mum for Mother's Day.
A Scripture... 'Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."' John 8:12
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Click here to read more from "The Simple Woman Daybooks" posts for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment