Monday, March 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, 2nd March 2009...

Outside my window... darkness... it is late.

I am thinking... how tired I am, and how I'd like to just be staying home this week rather than going away.

I am Remembering... the look of joy on the kids faces as they played outside today.

I am thankful for... God's mercies, new every morning.

From the learning rooms... we seem to be having a rest time again. Longing to get back to some semblance of normality.

From the kitchen... Today, soup and bread; the rest of the week is a mystery! Will see what each day brings.

I am wearing... tartan pjs, jumper, dressing gown, socks

I am creating... nothing at the moment... I feel uninspired.

I am going... to Devon with the kids. It should be a nice wee break I'm sure.

I am reading... my Bible - it is the greatest source of inspiration.

I am hoping... we won't be too cold tonight... there was a frost this morning, and the air is decidedly cooler... and Stephen has been painting the radiators so they have been turned off until tomorrow... I am already feeling chilly!

I am hearing... the tv... Stephen is watching a film... bit too gorey for me!

Around the house... I can't keep on top of things this week... there is definitely more mess than there needs to be! We are still trying to learn 'a place for everything and everything in it's place... I put things away so I may find them another day'. We'll have it cracked one of these days!

One of my favorite things... avocados and black olives.

A few plans for the rest of the week... get packed up ready to travel; and return refreshed (I hope) and ready to keep pressing forward.

A Scripture...
"Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path." Psalm 119v105

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Click here to read more from "The Simple Woman Daybooks" posts for today.

No comments: