
FOR TODAY, Monday 30th March 2009...
Outside my window... cars whizzing past, grey sky, next-door's beautiful magnolia tree
I am thinking... isn't it amazing how the cherry blossoms come on the trees, are there for a while, and then without fail God sends some strong winds and all the blossoms are blown off revealing the new leaves
I am Remembering... how quickly the year has gone... it really *can't* be a year since my last birthday, can it?!
I am thankful for... the longer hours of daylight
From the learning rooms... should be a decent week's 'learning' this week... (including the time spent with the Educational Psychologist!) as a little more time at home and less out socialising!
From the kitchen... Today sausages, mash & beans; Tuesday, pasta and tomato sauce, peas; Wednesday, something courtesty of Morrison's cafe! (birthday treat!); Thursday, baked potatoes, salad; Friday, something from the freezer; Saturday, own choice; Sunday, Roast and trimmings.
I am wearing... trusty long denim skirt (it *does* get washed!), t-shirt, cardy, bare feet
I am creating... nothing lovely yet, just piles of paper work to get on top of!
I am going... to try and finally go and get ourselves registered with the Library this week!
I am reading... too many 'ideas' books/articles that my head is bursting with ideas that I just don't have the time to implement! Time to work within the confines of what is possible right now!
I am hoping... I can make an effort to get up square with organisation issues so I can settle down to more relaxed evenings; and to try and ensure the kids go to bed and stay in bed when they're supposed to.
I am hearing... laughter outside... we've been making a bubble-blowing machine and now the kids are playing with it
Around the house... we really *live* here, so it's not going to be perfect!
One of my favorite things... bees on flowers
A few plans for the rest of the week... try to be based at home a little more this week; see Aunt Jill; have fun on my birthday
A Scripture... "Trust in the Lord with all your heeart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Click here to read more from "The Simple Woman Daybooks" posts for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment