Monday, October 19, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY, Monday 19th October 2009...

Outside my window... darkness at the back... street lights, and car lights, and building lights at the front...

I am thinking... I'm feeling very weary, best head to bed...

I am Remembering... that I completely forgot to do the days chores today , double to do tomorrow...

I am thankful for... SO many things...

From the learning rooms... carrying on with our Ambleside, with some tweaks! Lots of lovely Literature to read through, and very much enjoying our morning times of sitting and reading together.

From the kitchen... I'm in 'random' mood... so I think we'll be having very simple but warm and hearty meals this week... whatever takes our fancy from the stores each day.

I am wearing... trusty old denim skirt, long-sleeved chambray top, bare feet, blanket around my shoulders...

I am creating... thoughts that should not be pondered on... so much to think on at the moment, but it's definitely not good when one's mind runs off where it shouldn't...

I am going... to try and rest this week... get more sleep... and study the Word of God

I am reading... too many articles on the Internet that are wasting my time... they are interesting and edifying... but they are time-wasters none-the-less...

I am hoping... Bubble's purchase does actually turn up in the post this week... I hope it's not lost... and I hope the Lord will grant her an extra portion of patience...

I am hearing... ticking of clock, humming of computer, squeaking of freezer, nibbling of hamster...

Around the house... cosiness, warmth...

One of my favorite things... a beautiful sunset...

A few plans for the rest of the week... living, and all that entails!...

A Scripture...
"Rejoice Always; Pray without ceasing; In everything give thanks..." I Thess 5:16-18

Here is picture thought I am sharing...



Click here to read more from "The Simple Woman Daybooks" posts for today.

No comments: