Thursday, May 28, 2009

Psalm 23

I was passed this e-mail this week... it's thought-provoking


A New Look at Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd - That’s Relationship!


I shall not want - That’s Supply!


He maketh me to lie down in green pastures - That’s Rest!


He leadeth me beside the still waters - That’s Refreshment!


He restoreth my soul - That’s Healing!


He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness - That’s Guidance!


For His name sake - That’s Purpose!


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death - That’s Tribulations!


I will fear no evil - That’s Protection!


For Thou art with me - That’s Faithfulness!


Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me - That’s Discipline!


Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies - That’s Hope!


Thou anointest my head with oil - That’s Consecration!


My cup runneth over - That’s Abundance!


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life -That’s Blessing!


And I will dwell in the house of the Lord - That’s Security!


Forever - That’s Eternity!

No comments: