
FOR TODAY, Monday 11th May 2009...
Outside my window... beautiful evening: sun, wind rustling the leaves on the trees, birds singing...
I am thinking... What a beautiful day it's been and I sure am tired!
I am Remembering... the plethora of information that the Ranger gave us on Rivers today, at the H.E group meet at the Severn Valley Country Park... there was SO much to take in, but hugely intesting and I really hope it wasn't just me that listened to it all!
I am thankful for... God's Mercies, new every morning... I really need them!
From the learning rooms... Ambleside week 5 plus the usual extras. Really getting into the swing of it and enjoying the rhythm and purpose to the mornings... lovely time sitting together reading good literature, and constructive time working hard on our Math and English and joint work.
From the kitchen... Today, Baked Potatoes, salad, tuna, cheese; Tuesday, Chicken dish, probably risotto; Wednesday, Rice meal; Thursday, mince dish, probably lasagne; Friday, Toad in the hole; Saturday, egg and chips; Sunday, something simple.
I am wearing... black trousers, check shirt, bare feet
I am creating... little needle-felted dollies with Bubbles; crochet squares; a little bit of yarn; and a myriad of ideas for other things! (ideas are easy... getting them into real-life is the hard bit!)
I am going... to try the kids out at a history club I've discovered at Hartlebury Castle... it's fortnightly on a Saturday morning... it would be great if they liked it, and I get to stay too! We'll see!
I am reading... Psalms & Proverbs; The Ashford book of Spinning
I am hoping... the weather forecast is wrong and that it doesn't rain for the rest of the week!
I am hearing... birds, ticking of the clock, the drone of cars on the road, gentle buzz of the computer
Around the house... things everywhere... that's life!
One of my favorite things... an early morning stroll in the garden
A few plans for the rest of the week... Tuesday group for Bubbles; possibly washing the car and hoovering it out (long over due!) with Spike's help; probably a reasonable amount of time 'in' if the weather forecast is true!
A Scripture... "A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." Proverbs 15:1

No comments:
Post a Comment