Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Commit your work to the Lord..."

Today I accepted an offer on the house!... it really was quite a good offer considering the housing 'climate' at the moment... I can't quite believe it! God is amazing and His timing perfect. A survey needs to take place first, before things can be finalised, so we wait with bated breath. Then I suppose I'll have to get my skates on looking for a house, as we're to be out of here on 9th January 2009... that's only 8 weeks away! There is so much to think about, and it's all quite scary... but it's a good time to take stock and refocus on the Lord. "Commit your works to the Lord and your plans will be established" (Proverbs 16:3)... it's not about committing all that's happening to Him so that everything will work out the way *I* am planning... if I can roll all my plans onto Him in total trust and submission to His will, then He will establish them in the right way - and I really want that, I want to be totally in His will and not roaming around in my own.

No comments: