Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"For He Himself knows our frame..."

I am thankful that He knows my frame... He knows what I can and can't bear in His strength... I prayed earnestly for many viewings of our house and prepared myself for them... but it didn't happen that way! And I had the cheek to wonder why and question His wisdom! We had one viewing every couple of weeks, then a period with nothing... until this week! This week we have had a viewing each day, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday... it has been the same people, but still, it has been each day... and it has been hard going! And I've had terrible neuralgia in my head and I'm tired (usually the trigger for the neuralgia)... I know *now* that I could not have coped with this kind of barrage of viewings - *He* knew from the beginning! If the house sells, it is all of Him, and none of me.

I've had the bread machine on each day, creating a lovely welcoming smell for the viewers to come in to... trouble is, we don't eat as much as a loaf a day... and the freezer has no space to spare... bread anyone?

No comments: