I'm feeling very confused in my mind! It's hard to find the "perfect" house! Though I know that whatever house the Lord provides will be the "perfect" house for us. I found the perfect house in my dreams last night - a mish-mash of various aspects from all the houses we've visited! Highly amusing - I couldn't quite gather my thoughts this morning because I didn't know if it was real or not!
Psalm 127:1 says "Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it." I might not physically be building a house, but if the Lord isn't in the choosing, then it will all be in vain.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6). I feel quite humbled today - 'plans' have been dashed. I don't know why. I do need to trust and lift all to Him and watch for His leading.
No comments:
Post a Comment