How strange... I have felt quite settled for a couple of weeks, pottering around doing our thing, noticing the 'For Sale' sign in the garden but not paying much attention to it, and feeling like we are in for a long-haul... and *no* viewings... when all of a sudden a viewing - ahhhh! Thankfully, I felt like we did do good school today, what with the 'work stations'... and therefore I wasn't entirely abandoning the day to clean house... well, tidy it up at least! The house has been feeling more *lived in* lately, which is nice - except when one has people coming to peruse it! It didn't take too long to make it look more ordered... out of sight, out of mind - you get the idea! (as long as I can remember just which cupboard I stowed things in!). *Seems* these viewers might be interested... but, as always, we shall 'wait and see'... I feel I've been 'waiting and seeing' for some time now, and think that I won't have any idea what to do should the 'waiting and seeing' come to an end! Cross that bridge later...

I love this hymn by Joseph Parker - "God Holds The Key"
God holds the key of all unknown,
And I am glad;
If other hands should hold the key,
Or if He trusted it to me,
I might be sad, I might be sad.
What if tomorrow’s cares were here
Without its rest!
I’d rather He unlocked the day;
And, as the hours swing open, say,
“My will is best, My will is best.”
The very dimness of my sight
Makes me secure;
For, groping in my misty way,
I feel His hand; I hear Him say,
“My help is sure, My help is sure.”
I cannot read His future plans;
But this I know;
I have the smiling of His face,
And all the refuge of His grace,
While here below, while here below.
Enough! this covers all my wants,
And so I rest!
For what I cannot, He can see,
And in His care I saved shall be,
Forever blest, forever blest.
Th
e wind has picked up today... and many of the trees have shed their beautiful leaves... already much of the countryside looks quite barren... mostly just the beech leaves cli
nging on desperately. We braved the park for a short while (needed to get out of the house for the viewing, but too early for Bubbles trampolining club)... the wind was nippy to say the least... and the bench has been taken away - huh? what's a mum to do the
n? I'm just as well to join in I guess!
where's the bench??
No comments:
Post a Comment