It's been lovely weather this weekend. On Saturday, we felt inspired to rake the leaves off the grass... Bubbles wante
Bubbles created an 'ice rink' for her Sylvanians to play on (my mirror) and played a new card game she's just learnt - 'Patience'. She
C
Spike hasn't been entirely 'himself' this weekend... he's still got quite a cough and looks very pale... just the time of year I suppose. I wasn't going to let him go to church on Sunday, but he decided that he would like to, so I was glad that we could all get out together and it's always great to study the Scriptures and fellowship with other believers. It was good to be reminded, in our study of Romans 13:8-14, to "Owe no one anything except to love one another..." (v8) and to do this today, as tomorrow is not guaranteed to us "And do this, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep; for now our salvation is nearer than when we first believed." (v11)
No comments:
Post a Comment