It's hard to believe that we might actually have secured ourselves a house down there in Kidderminster... that's pretty incredible for a 5 day whirl-wind visit... isn't God good?
"I will lift up my eyes to the hills - From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2
Monday, November 24, 2008
House hunting...
.......... Is extraordinarily tiring! I feel quite washed out! My observation skills have - even if only temporarily - increased though, after all that poking around and examining of each room in each house! Maybe that's not a good thing... as I even started looking critically at the
state of the decor in the Travel Inn where we were staying! I don't think it's good to be too
negative abo
ut things! The kids had a great time... made themselves at home in the Premier Inn straight away and enjoyed the stay there. They did really well on our whirl-wind expedition to Kidderminster... generally not too much complaining, thou
gh they were very tired at the end of our time. It was good to catch up with a little cousin too.
It's hard to believe that we might actually have secured ourselves a house down there in Kidderminster... that's pretty incredible for a 5 day whirl-wind visit... isn't God good?
It's hard to believe that we might actually have secured ourselves a house down there in Kidderminster... that's pretty incredible for a 5 day whirl-wind visit... isn't God good?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment