
FOR TODAY, 24th November 2008...
Outside my window... a family of sparrows eating from the bird feeders, squabbling over the grain on the ground - I love the sparrows... they remind me of the goodness, faithfulness and generosity of Jehovah.
I am thinking... about all the things that need done in order to sell here, purchase the new house and move - my mind is a whirl!
I am thankful for... the sale of this house and the new house. God is good.
From the learning rooms... a little 'break' while we catch up on sleep and rest some, but always learning in the school of life.
From the kitchen... Baked potatoes & salad, Monday; Burgers, mash & peas, Tuesday; Baked potatoes & salad, Wednesday; Spaghetti Bolognese & broccoli, Thursday; Pasta & Tomato sauce, carrots & broccoli, Friday; left overs and own choice Saturday & Sunday.
I am wearing... trousers and fleece jumper because my skirt is in the wash; and thick socks, because my feet are actually cold!
I am creating... crochet purses for the kids pocket money; paper Jesse Tree ornaments as plans to cross-stitch them have been way-laid (there's always next year!).
I am going... no where right now - too many phone calls to make!
I am reading... The Glorious Coming by Ann Voskamp - preparing for our Advent Studies.
I am hoping... things go smoothly with the purchase of the house.
I am hearing... the kids playing nicely and the new High School Musical 3 soundtrack.
Around the house... is a mess - time away and tiredness on coming home = less time cleaning up! I'll catch up next week... for now I have 3 loads of washing to see to...
One of my favorite things... watching the birds at the bird table while I do the washing up.
A few plans for the rest of the week: phonecalls; see another removal man for a quote; get back into routine; maybe start 'The Outdoor Hour' challenge; get the Jesse Tree ready.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
(this is the kids 'car sculpture' gallery... I like it very much when they use their imagination in play)
Click here to read more from "The Simple Woman Daybooks" posts for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment