On the way home we stopped off for a McDonald's. The kids wanted some chicken nuggets and I was much surprised, on asking for a box of 12, if I'd rather have a box of 20 'because they're cheaper'! How bizarre! O well, more for my money!
"I will lift up my eyes to the hills - From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." Psalm 121:1-2
Thursday, November 6, 2008
More for your money
So today we did the errands we should have done yesterday... and successfully while it remained dry, which was helpful. We went to Remax in Dalkeith and paid up for the promotion we're taking part in these next four weeks... will anyone want to buy the house before Christmas with the 'carrot' of a £3K holiday for 2 in the Caribbean? More for their money? Well, we'll see! I think we shall just keep on plugging on with life and not think about it too much... although I guess we'll have to try and keep on top of the tidying up.
On the way home we stopped off for a McDonald's. The kids wanted some chicken nuggets and I was much surprised, on asking for a box of 12, if I'd rather have a box of 20 'because they're cheaper'! How bizarre! O well, more for my money!
Bubbles spent some more time on designing outfits from the clothes catalogue this afternoon. Spike has really not been himself at all, and has played on the DS a fair bit... but also managed to make his usual 'creative' mess that goes along with playing with his cars. I spent about an hour working on Barnaby Bear, my crochet project... let's just say that at the moment he really isn't looking too good! I hope he will improve in looks as he is pieced together!
On the way home we stopped off for a McDonald's. The kids wanted some chicken nuggets and I was much surprised, on asking for a box of 12, if I'd rather have a box of 20 'because they're cheaper'! How bizarre! O well, more for my money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment